Perspectives from ISB

“I had written GRE to take specialised masters course abroad. However, the interactions with my mentors, colleagues & friends led me ISB.”

– Robert Madduri, PGP Co’23

Coming from a medical background, It took me longer than others to understand the need for a full-time MBA. Initially, I was in the mindset of doing a specialised master’s to upskill and thrive in the corporate sphere of healthcare. With that motive, I have written GRE to take a specialised master’s course abroad. However, the interactions with my mentors, colleagues and friends led me toward a full-time MBA.

Once I decided on my study path, I applied to top business schools worldwide and chose ISB over others since I could get the same global experience at a lower cost in India. Also, since I have 8+ years of work experience, choosing ISB made better sense to me as the institution has a dedicated Sr Executive club to cater to the educational and career needs of students with 8+ years of experience.

After listening to the lectures and interacting with the brightest peers, I can confidently say that my choice to study MBA at ISB was the best choice that I have ever made.

– Author: Robert Madduri, PGP Class of 2023

Leave a Message

Registration isn't required.

By commenting you accept the Privacy Policy