Perspectives from ISB

Many of you seem to  have queries regarding your ISB PGP application submission. Here are some quick resolutions to common questions

How do I submit the application?

You need to fill in all sections of the application (1 to 10). All the sections need to be complete – Once you finish and save the section the white circle will turn green with a check mark on top panel of your application.

After you finish the terms, declaration and payment  section – Answering the questions, uploading your signature and making the payment, be sure to click on the Finish Button to submit your application

Click on the Finish Button to submit your application.

I don’t see the the Green Circles on my application. What do I do?

If you don’t see the green circles then you must have saved the applications with the ‘Save as draft’option. Click on ‘Submit and Next’ button to move to the next page.

I cannot upload my documents. What do I do?

If you are not able to upload your documents – Recheck the file sizes and formats.You should also be able to preview the documents once you upload them. You need to upload all the mandatory documents marked with *

If you still face a problem write to pgp@isb.edu with the screenshot of the issue.

Why cant I see the scholarship essays?

Everyone is automatically considered for Merit based scholarships which are given based on your profile and doesn’t require separate essays to be written. The need based scholarships appear only to the people with household incomes below Rs 10 Lacs. Proofs of the same need to be submitted later.

My Evaluator did not receive the link for evaluation. What do I do?

Ensure that you have entered the details correctly and clicked the Send recommendation Request on the Recommendation Sub-section

The evaluator can submit his/her evaluation by 22 January, 2018 eod.

How do I know if my application has been submitted?

You will see a “Application Successfully Submitted” Message on your screen once you Finish the application.

Complete your application at apply.isb.edu

Incase you need any help write to pgp@isb.edu or call us on +91 40 2318 7474 /84 /94 (on Weekdays  between 9 am to 5 pm)

Wish you the Best!

Team Admissions

Leave a Message

Registration isn't required.

By commenting you accept the Privacy Policy