November is the National Diabetes Awareness Month. As someone who has been battling with the disease for a few years now, I wanted to write about something that has bothered and affected me throughout my journey with this complicated disease. I still remember sitting outside my gynaecologist’s office, for my annual check-up, holding an envelope the nurse had just handed over. The envelope had my investigation results from the morning. My mind went [...]
- What does a CIO do differently in healthcare?
- Women’s healthcare is an asset, not a liability
- High time we talk about the rights, safety, and wellbeing of nurses: Sabitha K V
- Healthcare trends and innovation: Insights from Catalyst ‘Un’conference
- Identifying and plugging the gaps in Tuberculosis care in India
Avatars by Sterling Adventures