‘While we try to teach children all about life, children teach us what life is all about.’ We could learn a lot of things by observing them closely. Here are some of the lessons I’ve learnt in principle from my daughter, Prishaa 🙂
- Be happy for no reason: Have you seen that kids find happiness in the simplest of things life has to offer?
- Speak your mind out/ Get your work done: They might not know the right words, but they know how to get what they want.
- Persistence: This is the key to succeed in everything! Kids never get tired of trying, and they eventually succeed (or break whatever that is ?)
- Love unconditionally: This one is my favourite
- Try new things even if it seems scary.
- How not to be upset for too long.
- Smile and the world will smile with you.
- Try and try until you succeed. Never give up: I’ve seen the number of times Prishaa has fallen and stood up while she was trying to walk, and I am always amazed at how these babies never give up if they set their intent on something.
Happy Children’s Day, and always remember to stay in touch with your inner child.